Friday, October 2, 2015

I've Been Away So Long



















The weeks leading up to the wedding were stressful to say the least.  I learned things about this youngest daughter of mine.  She is very picky and decisive.  These are not characteristics she had growing up.  And of course when you are guiding her through this wedding process, those ideas she wants are left most of the time to you to make happen.  Although we made good decisions together, it exhausted me and pushed me beyond my comfort zone.  To say I am spent is an understatement.  On top of that, now that it is over, there are two critical problems that have to be dealt with and one I can't do until they newlyweds return from their trip.

So now that all the used items have been retrieved, I am going to take a little rest.  I'll leave you with the bride's Bridal pictures I couldn't share before.  Although it will be a few weeks until the wedding pictures and video are ready, I am very excited to see how the day was captured and especially the father / daughter dance video.  It was very special.

3 comments:

  1. One stunning bride, one classy wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! What a lovely bride and wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bride! Her dress is stunning...
    I know just how you feel having been through a daughter's wedding. Such emotions and expectations that are exhilerating and exhausting. Praying much R&R for you and much happiness for the newlyweds!
    xo

    ReplyDelete