Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Budding


















Chances are most of my posts in the next months will contain garden pics.  It is greening here and buds are everywhere.  There is still a good chance of a cold snap and freeze, but Spring is most definitely in the air.

I took a walk through the front and back gardens and just snapped a few photos.  The most distressing is that ant bed.  There are many that have appeared and I must get poison on them quickly. They spread rapidly here.

As I take these walks, it is not lost on me the glory of this creation we are privilege to live in.  And it is also not lost on me the gratefulness I have for where I am.  Although many have bigger homes and fancier yards, God has blessed us with so much.  These walls are saturated with love.  God is so good.





No comments:

Post a Comment