Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yarn Along.....traveling Edition


~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading (though not at the same time!), and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now?




We are on the last leg of our trip.  Tomorrow we arrive home.  It has been a wonderful trip and I am way behind on posting.  I promise to catch up this week.
I made some contacts for Drawstrings while traveling and received orders.  I have much to do when I am finally home!

I had two WIPs I was working on along the way.  My Garden Cardigan and the Kan'na Shawl came with me and I have begun one sleeve on the cardigan.  I also cast on for a  Puerperium Cardigan (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/puerperium-cardigan) for a wee one due in the next couple of weeks. I had a pic of the shawl, but now it has disappeared off my iPad.

I hope to have much progress to post next week!  

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the orders and the growing of Drawstrings, Wanda! So exciting. :) Pretty yarns there...each looks so soft! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your business is growing Wanda, that's great. Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Way to go Drawstrings! :) I love my two bags :) I think you are going to have a waiting line for them; it's totally cool to be able to tell customers that there's for instance a 'two week wait' or the like :))) exciting to be getting to that level!

    Your knitting is looking lovely! safe travels home!!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. safe travels and my love your knitting :) congrats on your budding business, I'm happy that you have found your niche!!

    ReplyDelete